Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween..more or less

So Halloween isn't really Italy's thing. Which I thought was perfect, since Halloween is so not my thing. But all the GIF kids were convinced we should get costumes. Slim pickings, may I add. So things got a little creative...and a little weird. Mom sent me some fake moustaches in my care package (total score!) a couple weeks ago, so all we knew was that we would be men. Or women wearing moustaches, regardless. So Me, Nicole, Niki and Kyndra all ended up to be "lumberjacks", which involved flannels, jean shorts, boots,and the obvious moustache. We even made name tags with our lumberjack ego's on it, I was "Bruce", Nicole was "Billy Jo", Niki was "Bob", and Kyndra "Bubba". We insisted, particularly after a couple drinks, that EVERYONE called us by our male name. Alright, I admit it, I was the most adament on this, it was just so fun! Anyways, here's some pictures. Mostly of us not smiling, because lumberjacks don't smile! I included some of the other costumes, just because they were so funny. CIAO!

Nicole & I, beign "manly". Her flexing her muscles, and I'm shooting a gun (I think)
  
Monzie and the CREEPIEST mask of an Indian found at none-other than the 1 Euro Store!
The boys as the rainbow...

Allison & Sophie as "french woman and man"
This one is really a gem..best for last..and the definite winner in our book for the evening! our friend Mike went as "foliage"..... I can't say anything more

No comments:

Post a Comment