Monday, October 10, 2011

Irrelevant Midly Emotional Post about Nothing Europe Related

It's 1:30am, and some you just got emails from me, or in the case of my dear best LMU friend Jen Murphy, just got done skyping with me for 2 hours, talking about nothing, even including while she did her makeup. Dedication, friend. Anyways, I got a little homesick this week. Especially with Mom and Dad in Catalina, and LMU having their annual Greek Week competition between sororities and fraternities. This picture cheers me up every time, so I decided to post it here. So many good things about this photo: Catalina my favorite second home, my two favorite Jens,  and Stacey Gary and Zsa Zsa, our favorite "summertime"friends.

Every time I look at this picture, or pictures of home, or of my favorite little cousins (who by the way, someone send me some pics of those cute little nuggets...Amy, Jane, Pretty this is for you!) I realize how lucky I am that I have such a great family and life waiting for me after this amazing adventure abroad. I know.....Am I getting sappy in my old age? Or am I deliriously tired? Either way, I'm so blessed and I love each and every one of you who reads this silly blog. I am having the time of my life here, but I know that I have just as good of a life at home. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment