Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Morning Wandering & Photo Taking

With everyone either on a school trip to Venice or at Oktoberfest, the pensione was empty. I slept in for the first time my entire trip, grabbed a quick panini, and wandered around the city. Filled with tourists and the hustle and bustle of a weekend, I snapped a couple pictures and meandered for a couple hours. There's so much to see in Florence that I didn't even feel alone.

 

 The hotel where Mom & Dad will stay when they're here. Its about a 10 minute walk from my pensione. It's 2 minutes from the Duomo, and in the other direction, the Ponte Vecchio. Pretty much in  the center of town.

The pretty cool building across from the hotel.
Okay I know the next photos look photoshopped/edited, but they're not. I just happened to have good timing with the light and clouds. sooo cool







No comments:

Post a Comment